Monday, January 14, 2008

Yawn

Well, the house is empty. The wife took the kids and mom #2...somewhere for the next couple of days. Now I'm lonely...crap.

Had a pretty good weekend all things considered. Had a card game\drink fest on Friday. That sort of thing makes me realize how low brow I really am. I like drinking a lot, smoking, and getting loud, listening to loud music, seeing someone get hit...titties bouncing...having a bouncer size you up to see if you're worth messing with...you know..."fun". Apparently I'm now "that guy" in our little group of nice people. Everyone else is chilling with gin and tonic *gag* and discussing....something involving faggotry. I'm kicking back budweizer looking for the bitches.

Long story short, I mis planned the hydration\food in the belly and ended up getting way more drunk than needed. Spent the weekend with the kids playing Barbie thinking that perhaps my low brow tendencies might best be shelved. Good times yes...perhaps not necessary.

On a bright note, thanks to his colon exploding I'm back ahead of Gabe on the "size o meter".
Suck it tiny.

2 comments:

Roland Denzel said...

Low brow is cool enough. I'm happy to know you. More gin for them means More beer for us.

Of course, who am I? One of my longtime customers just asked me, as he looked at my close-to-shaven head, how many tattoos I had.

Unknown said...

Think of it as a crash cut. I'll be back. I'll be back.