Friday, January 4, 2008

28

Had a nice birthday yesterday. Got off work a little early. Watched my wife play "The Simpsons Game" that she got me (she's going to be pissed when she finds out I'm getting her pylo boxes for her birthday). Had ONE conservative piece of cake. Good times.

Not quite thirty yet. Not quite grown up yet. I'm getting there on both accounts. Make a semi-hard push to get school close to being done this year (this degree anyway). Relatively responsible with the kids. Decent husband. If I'm not in the best shape of my life, I'm in spitting distance of it. Yay for me.

5 comments:

Bob Devlin said...

Happy Birthday! Live long and prosper.

hard.rox said...

Happy B-day, Tony. Have a good weekend

Redlefty said...

Happy BD, man!

RedWifey said...

Congrats for being in the process of becoming responsible!!

Happy Birthday!

Roland Denzel said...

Wow! I didn't know it was your birthday! Hope it was great!