Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pillow Talk

I think men and women have "talking" and "sex" in opposite rolls.

I was laying in bed last night and my wife wants to spend some quality time chatting. Personally, I'm looking back at the three hours that we spent 1' away from each other previously as the PERFECT fucking time to talk vs. the "I'm trying to fucking sleep" time but knowing that there's no way to win that battle I play along.

Women want to talk. Men want to screw. Either have a 50/50 chance of not wanting to do the other. It's not that either don't "want" to play along with the other, there's just other priorities.

I guess you've got to got to play each others game once in a while.

1 comment:

Roland Denzel said...

I've never had that problem. If you're doing your part right, she'll go to sleep.